2018 Prophecy by Rev Kenneth Copeland

Ring in the New Year with Kenneth Copeland! The word of the Lord for 2018—the Year of the Holy Ghost and Fire! Learn how the BIG 18—the 9 fruit of the spirit and the 9 gifts of the Spirit—will be a critical part of God’s plans and purposes for His people in the coming year. You can expect a word in season for you and your family! Join us in person on the mountain, or watch on kcm.org or BVOVN (via Dish Ch 265, Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV). Children and youth services provided.

Learn more here: http://bit.ly/2kdvtm7

nostradamus prophecies for 2018
end times december 2018
the prophecy of trump Dear person reading this I hope your day has been going well, if not, I hope it gets better. You are an amazing person who will inspire others to do great things so keep up the hard work. I know you may feel unimportant or insecure at the moment but know that you are a beautiful human being inside, outside and you are important.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 827 · January 3 at 6:32pm

presidential prophecy for 2018
religious prophecies 2018
prophetic message for 2018 Dear person reading this I hope your day has been going well, if not, I hope it gets better. You are an amazing person who will inspire others to do great things so keep up the hard work. I know you may feel unimportant or insecure at the moment but know that you are a beautiful human being inside, outside and you are important.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 827 · January 3 at 6:32pm
native american prophecy 2018
prophecy of trump 2018
end times oct 2018
donald trump prophecy Manage
130 Replies · 3 hrs
Danielle Murray
Danielle Murray God is doing an amazing work in me. After 15+ years of fibromyalgia a friend from high school out of the blue gave me the name of a holistic doctor in Greenville. Come to find out he has studied fibromyalgia for over 15 years. I’ve prayed and prayed for God to heal me and
christian prophets today
bible prophecy today 2018
prophecy donald trump president finally after years and years of pain I feel like my miracle is here. I’ve listened to your program on the radio on my way to and from treatments for weeks. Dr. McCarthy is a true man of faith. He told me yesterday that my healing is happening because my faith is empowering me to a new
prediction nostradamus 2018
prophecy trump president 2018
God will supply our needs, expand our boundaries, release us from all generational curses and deathly illnesses..I decree by faith that God is able to do all things righteously in my life through Christ my Saviour, God’s only Beloved and Begotten Son, The Perpetual Healer and Redeemer of my soul!! AmenAmenAmen!!
nostradamus future predictions 2018
nostradamus prediction 2018
prophetic sermons for 2018
christian prophecy news
finally after years and years of pain I feel like my miracle is here. I’ve listened to your program on the radio on my way to and from treatments for weeks. Dr. McCarthy is a true man of faith. He told me yesterday that my healing is happening because my faith is empowering me to a new level.

last american president prophecy
christian predictions for 2018
end time events 2018
prophetic declarations for 2018 He said he can give people all the tools in the world but if they don’t believe it will not happen. I feel like I’ve gotten my life back. We just came back from vacation where I was able to keep up with everyone. First time in years. You talk about preparing for the rain. The rain has come. My healing is here. My family has also been blessed with awesome favor and grace. My son just earned an academic Scholarship to a

prophetic word for today
trump as president prophecy
march 2018 prophecy
prophecies regarding 2018 election private school. He was also signed to play college baseball there. Things are looking up and I am so thankful. We serve a big God that can make a way when we don’t see a way. To God be the glory!
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 92 · Yesterday at 6:08am · Edited
25 Replies · 10 mins

prophecy on trump becoming president
nostradamus predictions 2018 president
prophecy on trump presidency  Della Burton
Della Burton I believe this is my due favor of God’s Gracious Blessings of Amazing Grace, Tender Kindness, Abundant Favors and Daily New Mercies..I humbly stand on God’s promises and declare the goodness of His blessings over my family: physically, mentally, spiritually (body, soul, mind), healthily, emotionally, socially, safely, securely and financially..Even through the trials, challenges and tribulations: I know my

christian prophecy 2018
september 2018 prophecy
end times news 2018

Lissa Nitzsche
Lissa Nitzsche Yes, I do believe and proclaim that this is the year of restoration and I am expecting a harvest of glory for our precious Lord, if I may be so blessed to have any shavings of that, Lord I thank you in advance!
prophecy news watch
trump prophecy 2018
prophecy today 2018
october 2018 prophecy Carla Puckett – Winbolt
Carla Puckett – Winbolt I know in my heart, with out a doubt this is going to be my best year yet and God is doing great things in my life. He’s answering prayers and opening doors.
Thank you Lord for all the wonderful miracles you give to me each and every day.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 4 · January 3 at 6:46pm · Edited

end times update 2018
prophetic word for 2018
prophecy about 2018 election
year 2018 prophecy 3 Replies
Doug Smith
Doug Smith I believe that this is my time I believe that God has big blessings in-store for me my family my children and grandchildren my friends my neighbors those I know and them I don’t. I believe it I claim it in Jesus name I thank you amen
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 5 · January 3 at 6:38pm

year 2018 prophecy
bible predictions 2018
bible prophecy 2018 election
end times prophecy news update Manage
Meredith E Ponce
Meredith E Ponce In Jesus name I am ready I believe and never dought you.. you know my true intentions Lord I am willing able and ready!! Thank you for your continued blessing! And thank you Joel Osteen for your word and faith!! When my Lord blesses me I will give to your church… Thank you for leading us! “The people ” to our Lord and savior. I declare this in Jesus name!!! Amen
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 5 · January 3 at 6:54pm
Manage
prophecy in the news today
new year prophecy 2018
prophecy december 2018 bible prophecy news yes ….. i want to out beat this devastation … overwhelming illness … i am young … bring me miracle to heal my kidneys … bless me god ….. our heavenly father …. i believe in you ….. through you .. ALL is possible ….
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 83 · January 3 at 6:39pm
nostradamus book
prophetic conference 2018
nostradamus prophecies 2018
latest prophecy news
36 Replies · 5 hrs
Iva Rose
Iva Rose Dear Lord Jesus please protect me by the day and nights make me strong again make me happy again make a joyful please put all the negative things away from me I need strength right now and everyone reading this please pray for me
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 75 · January 3 at 6:54pm

world prophecy 2018
prophecies and predictions for 2018
2018 biblical prophecy predictions
world predictions for 2018
15 Replies · 7 hrs
Josie Ramos
Josie Ramos I believe, have faith,n trust God. God please continue to take all negative people n thoughts out of my life. I want peace,happiness, blessings that I need. I’m not a greedy person. I need you God to help me.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 24 · January 3 at 7:57pm

trump and prophecy
end times prophecy update
2018 president prophecy
3 Replies · 7 hrs
Michelle Shippen-Howard
Michelle Shippen-Howard I love you Lord!! Thank you for my break through!! I am renewed in you. Because of your Grace and Mercy I am Able!! Thank you for shining and smiling upon me. Bless those who have yet to feel your Glory!! Thank you my Prince of Peace!!!
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 19 · January 3 at 6:49pm

2018 2018 prophecies
end of world prophecy 2018
prophecy 2018 bible Anna KM Lappay
Anna KM Lappay Thank you Jesus! I have a stubborn faith and like Jabez I refuse to let go of my faith until God bless me by answering my prayers according to His will and purpose. Amen!
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 23 · January 3 at 6:37pm

september 2018 end times
november 2018 prophecy
end of the world prophecies 2 Replies
SJ Young
SJ Young Asking for prayers for my friend tomorrow morning who has chance to be legally free from an abusive controlling ex. Please send her good intentions and strength friends!
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 15 · Yesterday at 8:01am · Edited
6 Replies

nostradamus predictions india 2018
2018 biblical predictions
doomsday prophecy 2018 Debbie Butler-Hawkins
Debbie Butler-Hawkins Yes… I want to heal from pain and disappointments in my life. I have faith this is my year to find where Im going in life. Without Jesus I am nothing with no direction. Take the wheel and steer me to peace, Joy and happiness!!!! Amen… Praise GOD…. Amen
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 13 · January 3 at 6:42pm · Edited

prediction nostradamus
prophetic word for me
prophecy of president 2018
latest prophecy on trump
prophets in 2018
Manage

Katy Tom Hartnett I don’t think my frame of mine has anything to do with it. I am a child of God I will NEVER miss any thing God has for me. He knows we are but dust! The Holy Spirit is in my heart. NO FRAME OF MIND NEEDED
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 12 · January 3 at 7:33pm

Cindy Beckham
Cindy Beckham Yes! I believe in the Lords Promises for me! I Will be propelled and advanced , in good health , beyond anything i could ever imagine, the Lords good grace is nigh.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 9 · January 3 at 6:38pm
Antony Rodrigues
Antony Rodrigues Whole day yesterday and today I have been and will be praying for one thing I really need. There are many factors blocking it, and all the blockades are disheartening me.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 8 · January 3 at 6:37pm
7 Replies
Olivia Pineda
Olivia Pineda Amen!! Thank you heavenly father for all my many blessings-big/small, good /not so good bc those too are blessings in disguise. I know you know the plan for me in 2018!
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 8 · January 3 at 6:39pm
Makay Matela Mabitle
Makay Matela Mabitle Yes, l believe in Jesus name that l am in the right frame of mind. I wont miss my miracle for this year and forth coming years. I receive every blessings He prepares for me. Amen
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 6 · January 3 at 6:49pm
Doreen Arroyo
Doreen Arroyo I’m feeling a shift. Despite what I am currently faced with. Some days start with doubt but then something happens that literally feels as if part of the burden is lifted. After reading this I think the wrong mindset IS the burden.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 5 · January 3 at 7:09pm

prophecy fulfilled 2018
true prophets today
end times september 2018 5 Replies · 6 hrs
Heidi Ormond
Heidi Ormond Hallelujah, Yes I do believe! I have already seen The Lord’s favor, abundance, healing and restoration in the last 2 weeks. Praise the Lord Forever. I know He hears my prayers. Blessed be The Lord in His Heavens. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 11 · January 3 at 7:07pm
Tameka Somerville-Jones

end times prophecy obama
nostradamus predictions trump
prophetic word of the day
prophecy 2018 october
Tameka Somerville-Jones Yes Lord God..I do believe that this is my year..my season my time…for all of the Blessed words in the message said thru your blessed vessel Joel Olsteen …Thank you God and thank you Mr Olsteen for delivering this and all the messages I receive from God through you…God bless you and your family.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 8 · January 3 at 6:40pm · Edited

prophecy april 2018
charisma news prophecy
tb joshua 2018 prophecy  Waiting on God to do his mighty work in my life and in the meantime he’s bringing me closer to him through my challenges!! Love you Jesus thank you mighty and loving Father thank you Hallelujah and huge Amen yes!!
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 3 · January 3 at 6:47pm

nostradamus predictions 2018 election
israel prophecy 2018
steve schultz
latest prophecies about nigeria
latest bible prophecy Tonya Smith
Tonya Smith Yes god is answering prayers an I know its mine an family year an I know that God is working behind the scenes for us I have all faith in God and believe it an I see stuff throughout my day an pray thanking god god is so greatly an I want to grow stronger with God and it is speechless thinking about what is in store for us amen praise God
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 3 · January 3 at 6:35pm

end days prophecy 2018
Laurie Minicozzi Murphy
Laurie Minicozzi Murphy Yes I believe I am ready, willing and able to fulfill the dream in my heart to educate kids worldwide on diversity. I believe with God all things are possible. 2018 is the year to make wonderful things happen to sieze opportunities God will provide for me. To serve God and be my absolute best. Amen Thanks be to God always.