WE HAVE OVER 4,500 BLOG POSTS, PLEASE USE THE GOOGLE CUSTOM SEARCH BELOW TO SEARCH FOR WHATEVER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. ( e.g - Joel Osteen Devotional )

Tuesday, March 21

Mark 11 24 Commentary : Whatever You ask in Prayer

Matthew 21:22 (NKJV) "And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” God is concerned about your needs...and so are we.

Our Lord made it clear in Matthew 21:22, Absolutely everything, ranging from small to large, as you make it a part of your believing prayer, gets included as you lay hold of God.

Join us tonight where the Holy Spirit links many phones to one Divine connection to allow for mass communication In the Name of God! Scripture tells us to ...Pray in the Spirit at all times with all kinds of prayers, asking for everything you need. To do this you must always be ready and never give up.

Always pray for all God's people...for salvation, healing and deliverance, We pray without ceasing, and believe that we will freely receive all God has for His people!

ichael Buono · 0:00 I would appreciate if everyone could pray for our friend Sandra. Her 30 year old son died a few days ago suddenly. Please pray for her peace and lesson her anxiety.
Like · Reply · 17 · May 26 at 5:16pm
Joel Osteen Ministries
Joel Osteen Ministries · We would be honored to pray with you. Please post your prayer here c.osteen.co/prayers or call 1-888-567-5635 -JOM Team
Like · Reply · 3 · May 26 at 5:25pm
View more replies
Christine Dorie Prescott
Christine Dorie Prescott · 0:00 Please prayer for me Dorie Prescott Julien..I had two stroke....first 6yrs ago right side.....2nd two weeks ago left side.sermon on mark 11 22 24

I believe in God our heavenly father and I trust him for health and healing.
Like · Reply · May 26 at 7:00pm
Joel Osteen Ministries
Joel Osteen Ministries · We are believing God for healing. Let us pray with you here c.osteen.co/prayers or call 1-888-567-5635 -JOM Team
Like · Reply · 8 mins
Maura Clarke
Maura Clarke · 49:47 Lord praying to take the evil and anger out of my ol man before he really would hurt me or anyone else. In Jesus name amen
Joel Osteen Ministries
Joel Osteen Ministries · You are important to us. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or call our prayer line: 1-888-567-5635 -JOM Team
Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs
Ester Burton
Ester Burton · 1:12:12 Thank you God for been so faithful to me. I'm asking for prayer for Orette Elliott he'll be doing a brain surgery on Tuesday God. Bless you
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs  Mark chapter 11 verse 24
Joel Osteen Ministries
Joel Osteen Ministries · We are standing with you in prayer and faith during this time. Post your prayer here c.osteen.co/prayers or call 1-888-567-5635 -JOM Team
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
View more replies
Sylvia Spradling
Sylvia Spradling · 0:00 I am disabled and I have all types of illness. And my husband, kids, and, mom take care of me. Please pray for me to get better!!!
Like · Reply · 6 · May 26 at 2:26pm
Joel Osteen Ministries
Like · Reply · 2 · May 26 at 2:33pm
View more replies
Gary Parker
Gary Parker · 0:00 Can u pray for my daughter Krystal Jean she is in ICU in Ames IA hospital she has a heart anareiams she in critical condition please pray for her
Like · Reply · 2 · Yesterday at 7:17am
Joel Osteen Ministries
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 10:01am prayer for something you really want

View more replies
Mathai Matthew
Mathai Matthew · 1:53:10 seems email address given is having some problem,mail returns,undelivered.
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
Joel Osteen Ministries
Joel Osteen Ministries · Please feel free to contact our customer service at: 800-278-0520 8–5pm, CT or Customerservice@lakewood.cc -JOM Team
Like · Reply · Just now
Vanessa Anderson Stephens
Vanessa Anderson Stephens · 0:00 What Chl for your services tomorrow @ 10:55? I need it for Alabama. I watch ur services every Sunday morning @ 8 am on Chl 108. Would the 10:55 service be on a different Chl? I'm also on Dish. Thank you for responding. God Bless all.
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 9:09am
Joel Osteen Ministries  you shall have whatsoever you say

Joel Osteen Ministries · You can see a list of channels that the broadcast appears on here: c.osteen.co/BroadcastListing. Be blessed. -JOM Team
Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 9:59am
View more replies
Renee GosselinGriffith
Renee GosselinGriffith · 10:29 Jesus we call upon your name and the holy spirit our comforter for our family. Our mom was killed in a car crash on her birthday......daddy God we love you and we need your presence to get through. Please help us to be a light for you in this time that other's may know you.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Joel Osteen Ministries
Joel Osteen Ministries · We are so sorry for your loss. May the Lord fill you with hope, peace and joy. We are standing with you in prayer and faith during this time. Let us pray with you here c.osteen.co/prayers or call 1-888-567-5635 -JOM Team
Like · Reply · 7 mins
Yahweh Yeshua (Hebrew for Lord Jesus)
Yahweh Yeshua (Hebrew for Lord Jesus) · 0:00 Beloved... remember always... The Lord answers prayers through US. WE are called to do God's work. When you hear that small voice to touch a person's heart, don't ignore it.....
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 7:34am
Haidi Di

Like · Reply · 3 · 7 hrs
Paula Coombs
Paula Coombs · 40:29 Please pray for my daughter and her unborn child that she can receive jesus and understand the power of God! And the great things he can do in her life as well as mines!
Like · Reply · 3 · 8 hrs
Nicole Ritah

Benny Uzoeto
Benny Uzoeto · 40:06 God I know u are going to grant me victory in every battle that comes my way for you are my portion in ths land of the living
Like · Reply · 4 · 8 hrs
Michelle Sloan-Robinson
Michelle Sloan-Robinson · 1:58 Good morning everyone, have an awesome/blessed day....this is the day the LORD has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Amen!!!
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Vaibhav Desai
Vaibhav Desai · 50:18 Please pray for my aunty sadhana.transfer in mumbai and her customers Rana to repay his loan urgently to the bank and also pray for my aunty health
Lisa Lopez
Lisa Lopez · 1:13:44 Crystal my son is in prison for 23 yrs stay strong I know what your going threw just stay strong and pray it's going to work out
Cristina Paniewski
Cristina Paniewski · 0:08 I ask God to heal my little 6 months old grandson who is in the hospital with an infection. I praise you God because I know that you will answer my prayers. In Jesus name Amen
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Carmen Cortez
Carmen Cortez · 1:59:39 This service is the message I needed to hear. I thank you Joel Osteen as through you the Lord speaks and people listen, Anen!
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
Alex Cabellon mark 11 24 meaning

Alex Cabellon · 0:00 Please pray for country philippines especially at the southern part because there'll be on going war between the rebel group and philippine soldiers a lot of people are affected please pray for us....
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Rita Arkalieus Arkalieus
Rita Arkalieus Arkalieus · 0:00 Joining from Canada, I was just thinking about when will u go live&this notification pop up telling that ur going live within 3mint,, God bless you Joel.
Like · Reply · 3 · 8 hrs
BreAnna L Williams
BreAnna L Williams · 33:22 Please pray for my family. My grandfather has only weeks to live. Please pray that a new job comes through and that my finances turn around. Please pray that every chain in my life is broken.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Lori Zelaznog-Colon

Vedo Balraj · 25:02 Lord grant mercy to the ill and faith and strength to the caregivers.Lord intervene and be merciful.Almighty God Bless you Joel Osteen and family ..great soul.
Maura Clarke
Maura Clarke · 40:09 Wish the man I'm with Justin would see the and hear the Lord like I do so I wouldn't have to wear these headphones to listen to the word of the Lord. Praise god
Like · Reply · 6 · 8 hrs
Shelly Ann Fanty
Shelly Ann Fanty · 40:52 Thanks pastor pls pray for me and my kids we have a important interview on the 9th of June we need a break through. In Jesus name
Like · Reply · 4 · 8 hrs
Elizabeth Olivares
Elizabeth Olivares · 53:37 Please keep my childern in prayer Rob,lilly,Lorraine, letica,Marie..that they Unite as brother and sister .. give them peace to there heart ....
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Calida Royce D'Souza
Calida Royce D'Souza · 1:19:08 This is Such A Prophetic word for me, Thanks ps Joel Osteen Ministries For encouraging and being such a blessing. I believe I will meet you soon , Much love and hugs Cali
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Pamela Baynes whatever you ask for
mark 25 11
when you pray believe that you ve already received it
Pamela Baynes · 0:00 I thank you so much for the request. I need so much right now, till I would send up prayers for others that may not know how to get a prayer up. So just a nation pray is needed. I think. ..
Like · Reply · May 26 at 3:06pm
Joel Mumba
Joel Mumba · 0:00 I want to be a new Christian free from worldly thngs,and find a bible based church in short help me pray about my career,relationship with God n pipo.
Like · Reply · May 26 at 6:21pm
Cecelia S. Nimely
Cecelia S. Nimely · 0:00 I would like to ask the team to pray with me and my family for God will to be done in our lives and to always remember him in time of trouble
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 5:22am
Barbara Drenon Speck
Barbara Drenon Speck · 1:26:14 Please show me that this relations thru it's trial and tribulations is the one that will last thru it and will be stronger than any I have been thru in the name of the father the son and the holy ghost amen
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Luz Marina Gonzalez Restrepo
Luz Marina Gonzalez Restrepo · 0:00
Translated from Spanish
Amen Ame, good thing it was in Spanish I always see it on TV. Sundays at las9:30Am is very good because I hear it in Spanish thanks god bless you always
See Original
Like · Reply · 21 hrs
Nacio Espanaif you pray to god will it come true
Nacio Espana · 8:18 God bless you my friend" Joel" !!!! May he bless your voice so that those who don't know you will soon learn of the Lord Jesus Christ the King of Kings and Lord of Lords !!!!!!
Gomez Mary
Gomez Mary · 20:23 Juana Artiga.. your not not alone God is always beside you.  go to a near church and get involved. You need fellowship. God bless you!
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Susie Gallagher
Susie Gallagher · 31:30 I would appreciate if everyone
Could pray for my sister Jaine that in the hospital she is very sick she had surgery and still in a coma and they think she not going to make it
Please prayer for my sister lots of prayers
Like · Reply · 2 · 8 hrs
Janellappxtrk Prkz
Janellappxtrk Prkz · 1:42 Please pray for our family, that we may be free from our present trials & persecution. We claim for God victory in our lives His will shall be done amen.
Like · Reply · 6 mins
Allison Cromer
Allison Cromer · 0:00 Need prayers admin where I live want paper for my service dog here at Holiday weekend when I can't get in touch with anyone I'm legally blind ty
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Lacandice White
Lacandice White · 1:34:25 Be happy thank you Jesus for everything i pay god for the week my mother's day was amazing i enjoy may my daddy birthday yesterday my mom make me mad all the time talking about my husband kids
Janice Diaz
Janice Diaz · 0:00 I watch Joel osteen every Sunday he helps me get through a lot of things like financial health and lose of job I thank god that I have his show every Sunday
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Steve Esparza
Steve Esparza · 38:03 I stand in agreement with you for your family and friends that God will always bless them in there sickness and addictions and will be healed.
Madeleine Gruber
Madeleine Gruber · 21:43 God will bring the right people in your life but do things for his glory, not your own.
Like · Reply · 2 · 8 hrs
Madeleine Gruber
Madeleine Gruber · 20:23 Get your heart in the right place, and blessings will come your way.
Like · Reply · 2 · 8 hrs
Erika Jasper
Erika Jasper · 0:00 Praying that the biopsied lump in my breast is benign and my son is cleared ncaa eligible to play ball for Stephen F Austin University this year @ a freshman point guard and my grandmother's dementia does not progress.
Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs
Josefa Valdez

Dayanie Gunasekara
Dayanie Gunasekara · 0:00 Thru.you God speaks. Pls pray for My. Doughter and my family tks Paster
Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs
Ethan Starcher
Ethan Starcher · 1:50:55 I was born with cerebral palsy I got two jobs I love working I'm a wrestler manager and security I don't let anything stop me I believe that god put me on the earth to be inspirational I always positive I show people if I can do it you can do it
Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs
Crystal Yates
Crystal Yates · 49:44 I need a miracle in my life soo bad I just want to b in my son's life n to see him, n break these chains that has ahold of me n my family, watch over all my family and friends bring my son n husband back home, I'm so grateful for today.!
Like · Reply · 4 · 7 hrs
Ambrette Davies
Ambrette Davies · 42:22 Prayer request for better job, migration, and traveling mercy for me and mine
Like · Reply · 3 · 8 hrs
Denise A. Hanks
Denise A. Hanks · 3:49 Please pray for my children to find God and for me to find a better life.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Roy Beals
Roy Beals · 14:21 Praying for more of you you are the best givers i love your ministerys loving life.
Tiffany Jones
Tiffany Jones · 0:00 I wish u would just pray for me and my family,my job,my children and my relationship with them,my mother,myself and husband health
Like · Reply · May 26 at 8:34pm
Benny Uzoeto
Benny Uzoeto · 43:55 I know that my Redemeer liveth therefore victory is mine in every battle that comes my way
Marsha Alexander
Marsha Alexander · 11:22 THANK YOU JOEL AND VICTORIA OSTEEN MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH ABD YOUR FAMILY HAVE A BLESSED DAY.
Julie Christianson

Monica Rodriguez
Monica Rodriguez · 42:02 Please pray for all the Graduating Class of 2017 May God guide them in the right direction. God is Great!!!
Like · Reply · 5 · 8 hrs
Madeleine Gruber
Madeleine Gruber · 17:55 Juana it's ok to feel lonely, just remember you're never alone
Helen Cowles
Helen Cowles · 31:05 I am so grateful for Lakewood Church and I am so grateful that I am lucky enough to live six miles from the greatest church in the world.
Madeleine Gruber
Madeleine Gruber · 16:53 Believe and you won't walk through darkness anymore.
Like · Reply · 2 · 8 hrs
Shamika Jones
Shamika Jones · 26:22 Thank you Lord for never leaving even when I was not worthy.
Like · Reply · 3 · 8 hrs
Haidi Di
Haidi Di · 1:24:50 Father God you will never forsake me, you will bring me to the next level thank you father God
Michelle Sloan-Robinson
Michelle Sloan-Robinson · 39:35 I ask for prayer for my children and grandchildren in their walk with JESUS....
Like · Reply · 3 · 8 hrs
Alina Yape
Alina Yape · 0:00 my friend Linda has a cervecal cancers .she need more cure to recover i please pray for her for her recovery ..
Like · Reply · May 26 at 9:26pm
Judy Leone
Judy Leone · 3:41 please pray that my children find their way back to my heart
Claire Boter Bendicio
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
Prudence Xavier
Prudence Xavier · 1:24:27 Please pray for my children and Family members to be Saved Salvation in Jesus name Amen Amen . Pastor Joel. Please pray for my ears healing in Jesus name Amen Amen Thank you Pastor Joel.
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
David Martinez
David Martinez · 44:10 Pray for my father in law Art. He needs open heart surgery. He has 4 blockages. Operation either tuesday or Wednesday
Like · Reply · 4 · 8 hrs
Alice Nyiragaciro
Alice Nyiragaciro · 1:24:55 Thanks lord that you will change medication report and I will give birth a healthy and well prefect son baby.
Manpreet Heer
Manpreet Heer · 46:55 Thank you Jesus for being my strength, my friend n lending me ur shoulder to cry on
Like · Reply · 5 · 8 hrs
Vicki Andaverde-Gonzalez
Vicki Andaverde-Gonzalez · 27:19 Heavenly father lay your heavenly hands on all that need healing and strength.
Like · Reply · 3 · 8 hrs
Boss-ladi Caines
Boss-ladi Caines · 1:44:02 Pray for me and my family. I needed to hear this today. Thank you and keep up the good work
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Idoko Gracee
Idoko Gracee · 44:44 Lord i give you all the Glory. Thank you your MERCY AND GRACE upon my life and family, friends and love one.
Like · Reply · 2 · 8 hrs
Msbetty Jerome
Msbetty Jerome · 29:10 Please pastor Joel H. .please help me pray for good health and a Breakthrough for me and my children.
Bharathi Thuraisamy
Bharathi Thuraisamy · 13:23 Thank you Osteen Family for your out reach so that people like me can be at church even from eork
Jorge Souto

Derick Muyombo
Derick Muyombo · 10:09 Exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you Joel & Victoria
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Divya Sheeba
Divya Sheeba · 12:15 Praise the Lord....... Pls pray for my job and my family pastor
Like · Reply · 2 · 8 hrs
Torres Jeniffer
Torres Jeniffer · 1:40:57 pray for older daughter and husband addiction and pray for my family, healing in my body health problem
Rajini Patra
Rajini Patra · 1:15:09 Plz pray 4 me freedom 4m depression high heart beat n sickness ...plzz
Stephanie Lambert
Stephanie Lambert · 56:43 With him I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
Like · Reply · 2 · 7 hrs
Harold Wayne Cook
Harold Wayne Cook · 3:45 Praying for all my family and loved ones .and for our service men and woman
Victoria Sena

Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs
El Chitiyo
El Chitiyo · 1:50:37 It shall be well with me. The Lord will direct my path and his wheel be done
Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs
Kathy VanBlarcom
Kathy VanBlarcom · 0:00 Prayers for my girl an I to have strength to ignore the insults
Like · Reply · 2 · 7 hrs
Ayonote Anthony
Ayonote Anthony · 44:49 Abba, Father, please, Divinely prosper GOD'S OWN BUSINESS INT'L LTD (RC:6538950 in Forex Trading Business Investment beyond measures in Jesus Name, Amen.
Angel Coco
Angel Coco · 0:00 Please put in a strong prayer for my son who came to Brazil on an unnoticed expired green card and wants to go back to his wife, job and promotion! He is an outstanding human being, husband, hard worker, admired and by his supervisor. He got married just over two years ago.
Like · Reply · May 26 at 3:58pm · Edited
Melissa Brown
Melissa Brown · 1:54:06 I wanted to pray for my family & friends to be heal from their health issues so many of us including me has so many illnesses
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
1 Reply
Wanda Contes-Jimenez
Wanda Contes-Jimenez · 1:43:27 Father God I pray healing health strength and favor over every one on here.
Like · Reply · 3 · 7 hrs
Francis Musasizi
Francis Musasizi · 43:19 I ask for prayer for my brothers and sisters and our family,friends and my job...God bless you and everyone there
Like · Reply · 2 · 8 hrs
Elizabeth Jeneboye
Elizabeth Jeneboye · 0:00 I love you sermon Pastor Sir and Ma. You made me enjoy life with your word Pastor Sir and Ma. Love you so much Pastor Sir and Ma
Like · Reply · 1 · May 26 at 2:20pm
Nwokeke Chris
Nwokeke Chris · 2:05:34 I am tuning in from Abuja, Nigeria. Pray for a total turnaround in my family. I love what the Lord is doing already
Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs
Belinda Symon
Belinda Symon · 0:00 Thank you Servant of the living God, i humbly request you to pray for my husband Symon and daughter Maureen to be delivered and come to Christ and also pray for our country Kenya through this year of elections ,Please Pastor we need God intervention and Peace in our country.
Like · Reply · May 26 at 5:33pm
Rebecca Prakash
Rebecca Prakash · 1:43:28 Brother, please pray for all our family members, after our mother'S death my father become depression patient and my brothers haven't got jobs and not yet married. We don't have proper source of income to look over the family. Please pray so that all the problems get settled.
Benny Uzoeto
Benny Uzoeto · 46:32 Pray for my business to be revived again,restore my contacts so they will all remember and favour me again like never before in Jesus Christ mighty name Amen. Pray for my breakthrough and greater height always
Like · Reply · 5 · 8 hrs
Bambi Cruz
Bambi Cruz · 24:51 Amen amen Yes thank you Heavenly Father above for all you do. May our lord hear our prayers God bless you all in Jesus name

No comments: