WE HAVE OVER 4,500 BLOG POSTS, PLEASE USE THE GOOGLE CUSTOM SEARCH BELOW TO SEARCH FOR WHATEVER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. ( e.g - Joel Osteen Devotional )

Tuesday, January 24

Death Obituary : Mark Simkins Jr., University of Montana Western football player in Dillon house fire

A Dillon resident killed in a house fire Tuesday morning has been identified as 22-year-old Mark Simkins Jr., a University of Montana Western football player.

Simkins, who is a Dillon native, was about to start his senior year at Western. He played wide receiver and safety and studied secondary education at the University.

People are paying tributes on social media.

Sara Dunlap This young man was a friend of my daughter and many others. They are all so saddened by this tragedy. Please take time to send good thoughts and many prayers to his family, these young people and the community of Dillon.

6 hrs
Cyndy Simons One of my sons' teammates at UM -Western. God bless and look over his family in the days, weeks, and months to come. Our thoughts are with you from Laurel.

51 mins
Wm Donaldson Sr Prayers go out for family and friends. May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with them.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States

Reply1 hr
Lanette Darrow I am a Montana native living in Reno Nv, I am sending all my prayers and love to the parents, family and friends of this boy tragically taken. God Bless you all and please comfort one another.

Reply5 hrs
Rita Peplow Shear Oh this absolutely breaks my heart. My heart, thoughts and prayers to all of his family and friends.

6 hrs
Kay Ericson My goodness this is very very sad. Do not know him but sure remember the name quite the athlete in Dillon. What a shame.

5 hrs
Bobbi J Holman So sad. Prayers for his family, friends, teammates Western and the town of Dillon

2 hrs
Nicki Phillips Oh gosh. Deb Parry not sure if Nolan knew him or not? So sad. Praying for the family and friends.

Reply5 hrs
Jeannie Slaght My condolences to the family! Such a tragedy for someone at such a young age.

6 hrs
Stephanie Dueck My condolences to his loved ones, how heartbreaking. RIP young man, may your memory be eternal.

Reply3 hrs
Angela Wood Lohse There are no words to express how sorry I am for this family. Love and prayers to them.

Reply3 hrs
Libby Lou Scott Snook Oh many prayers to the Dillon community. What a tragedy. God be with the family and all the kids and their families in the unimaginable time. AMEN

Reply5 hrs
Jed C. Fitch Such a terrible loss. My heart goes out to MJ's family and friends.

Reply1 hr
Debbie Johnson Condolences to the family and teammates of this young man.

Reply5 hrs
Crystal Clark Mills So very sad. Prayers for the family and friends of this young man.

Reply5 hrs
Renee O'Grady Kaske So very sorry and sad to hear this. Prayers go out to his family 💛💙💝 and all that knew him and loved him. RIP😇

Reply1 hr
Diane Grote So sorry to family and his community

6 hrs
Kayla Casalegno Prayers for his family and friends. ❤️

6 hrs
Lucinda Battenschlag How very ssd😢😢

Reply4 hrs
Lisa Celeste Styles Crist Very Tragic, heart felt sympathies to his family and friends

Diana Hood Prayers for his family, friends and team mates! So heartbreaking!

Reply6 hrs
Merle Rathbun My thoughts and prayers are with the family during this time.

Reply5 hrs
Sherry Farwell Perkins Oh that's so heartbreaking. Prayers for everyone in his life.

Reply5 hrs
Joyce Hostetler Sending prayers to family and friends. May the Lord give you comfort.

Reply4 hrs
Shelly Dyba So very sad, my thoughts and prayers are with his family at this time...

Reply2 hrs
Nik Rewerts Yea, it's a sad one. Praying for all in the Dillon community!

No comments: