This inspirational modern-day take on the prodigal son depicts a family dealing with disappointment and loss leading to a joyful reconciliation. Set to Mack Wilberg’s stirring arrangement of the Irish “The Wexford Carol,” the video alludes to imagery found in the trilogy of parables found in Luke 15: the lost sheep, the lost coin, and the ‘lost” or prodigal son.
- Winners Chapel Shiloh 2017 Date, Venue, And Time
- Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life
- Ready to go to the next level in worship? Come to MorningStar University’s School of Worship
- Kay arthur bible study : Precept bible study books
- Jesus Calling Devotional : Pastor Justin Peters call for discernment
Tag CloudAndrew Wommack Articles Benny Hinn benny hinn ministries Billy Graham Bishop Oyedepo prophetic Declaration for this week Charles Stanley chris oyakhilome Creflo Dollar daily devotion daily devotional daily devotions David Oyedepo Health Islam Joseph Prince Joyce Meyer Kenneth Copeland Kenneth Hagin Ministries Music News Obituary Opinion paul enenche Prophecy Reinhard Bonnke T.D Jakes Upcoming Event Upcoming Events Videos