2. Quote it out loud, and say it over and over. “Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God” (Rom. 10:17). If you want to increase your faith, increase the time you spend in God’s Word. As you begin to release your faith, you will feel the supernatural, life-giving power of the Holy Spirit invade your life, your mind and your body. You will begin to be well from that moment." - Pastor John Hagee
3. Everyone in this life will face trials. Just remember, if God can bring you to it, He can bring you through it. Don't run from a problem in fear, but face it head-on, knowing if you're on God's team, you can defeat any enemy. Put your trust in the Lord. When we ask Him to take our problems as His own, He will saturate our lives with peace.
5. Has hell thrown the kitchen sink at you? Rise up and fight! Put on the full armor of God and start waging war against the devil. As a Christian, you are never going to outgrow warfare. So stand in there and fight like the champion you are, knowing God designed you for victory.
6. Our God is the God of the supernatural! He saves you from sin and makes you a new creature. No sin is too great and no past too checkered that He cannot wash you whiter than snow with the shed blood of His Son, Jesus Christ. By this, the Father brings us into His family, adopting us as His own.
God is a supernatural Healer, a Deliverer in the day of trouble. In your darkest hour, the Lord shows Himself as the light of the world. When your heart is broken, He touches your life and eases the pain. He is the God of another chance! When your dreams are crushed, He brings you great hope and all-surpassing peace. He is worthy of all praise, honor, and glory!
6. Enjoy today! If someone has a need you can meet, help them. Give what is due to God and then enjoy the rest. God gives us a harvest of abundance, not so that we can hoard it but so that we can share it. He provides so that we can live a rich and full life in Him.
Live in the here and now without the fear of tomorrow. Be anxious for nothing! Don't base your happiness on some future event that may or may not ever take place. No one is promised tomorrow. Make the most of today—God has already taken care of all of your tomorrows.
The great thing about this is that what He did for you yesterday, He can do again for you today. Were you sick and He healed you? Was your marriage crumbling and He brought you into an even place? Did He help you through financial struggles when the IRS sent you a huge bill?
8. He is the same. You cannot trust God to help you in one area of your life and then not trust Him in others. What He has done in the past, He can and will do again. Have faith in God and know that whatever you ask in His name, it shall be done.
9. You can't have a harvest without seed. Faith is the seed that makes everything in the word of God work. Have faith in God. Without faith, it is impossible to please God, to accomplish His will in your life. Do you have enough faith for God to perform miracles in your life? You don't have to understand miracles to be a part of one or to ask for one.
10. The Bible says to enter the Kingdom as a child. Children enter with complete faith, totally trusting that what you are telling them is the truth, that what you are saying absolutely can and will happen. This is how Jesus wants us to come to Him—as children, to lean on Him and trust Him fully. For without faith it is impossible to please God.