Unless we seek God in radically different ways, the only thing we will do is manage the decline of the western church. Some things we can do differently:
1) Contend for miraculous intervention more than just human intervention.
2) Pray as much or more than we strategize.
3) Empower the laity to fulfill God’s mission.
4) Turn our congregations from audiences into armies.
5) Welcome the full compliment of the Holy Spirit’s gifts into every arena.
6) Become radically generous to the needs of those around us.
7) Lead with love, mercy and grace.
8) Be peacemakers in a world of chaos and conflict.