Now an atheist group is demanding the removal of a “God bless the Military” sign on a U.S. Marine Corp base in Hawaii. And the sign has been up since it was erected after 9/11! The group says it is “divisive.” You’ve got to be kidding me! But Chaplain Justin “Chappy” Roberts is defending the sign and says it has been a source of hope and comfort for over 10 years. Fox News says in this report that, tragically, 22 veterans a day commit suicide. Pray for our military—and share this with others who will pray.
- Winners Chapel Shiloh 2017 Date, Venue, And Time
- Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life
- Ready to go to the next level in worship? Come to MorningStar University’s School of Worship
- Kay arthur bible study : Precept bible study books
- Jesus Calling Devotional : Pastor Justin Peters call for discernment
Tag CloudAndrew Wommack Articles Benny Hinn benny hinn ministries Billy Graham Bishop Oyedepo prophetic Declaration for this week Charles Stanley chris oyakhilome Creflo Dollar daily devotion daily devotional daily devotions David Oyedepo Health Islam Joseph Prince Joyce Meyer Kenneth Copeland Kenneth Hagin Ministries Music News Obituary Opinion paul enenche Prophecy Reinhard Bonnke T.D Jakes Upcoming Event Upcoming Events Videos