This Ayurvedic recipe uses two wonderful spices – turmeric and black pepper – and combines them into a healthy and delicious drink that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Turmeric originates from India, where it’s been used for centuries in cooking, health care and as a beauty product (check this turmeric face mask). Its active ingredient is called curcumin. When curcumin is combined with black pepper, its bioavailability significantly increases (read more about it in my previous post on how to optimize turmeric absorption for super boosted benefits).
- Winners Chapel Shiloh 2017 Date, Venue, And Time
- Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life
- Ready to go to the next level in worship? Come to MorningStar University’s School of Worship
- Kay arthur bible study : Precept bible study books
- Jesus Calling Devotional : Pastor Justin Peters call for discernment
Tag CloudAndrew Wommack Articles Benny Hinn benny hinn ministries Billy Graham Bishop Oyedepo prophetic Declaration for this week Charles Stanley chris oyakhilome Creflo Dollar daily devotion daily devotional daily devotions David Oyedepo Health Islam Joseph Prince Joyce Meyer Kenneth Copeland Kenneth Hagin Ministries Music News Obituary Opinion paul enenche Prophecy Reinhard Bonnke T.D Jakes Upcoming Event Upcoming Events Videos