(ANSA) Terni, May 15 – A schoolboy of African origin attacked a 12-year-old-girl at a school in central Italy because she was wearing a crucifix on a neck chain, police said Friday. The boy punched the girl violently in the back at the entrance to a middle school in the town of Terni on Thursday and the girl’s mother caught the boy, who subsequently told Carabinieri paramilitary police he attacked the girl because she was wearing a crucifix, police sources said. The boy, who first attended the school some three weeks ago, had bullied the girl over the past four days, insulting her and picking on her in other ways all because she was wearing the crucifix, the sources said. Nevertheless police stopped short of charging the boy with any offense since he is a minor, the sources said.
- Winners Chapel Shiloh 2017 Date, Venue, And Time
- Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life
- Ready to go to the next level in worship? Come to MorningStar University’s School of Worship
- Kay arthur bible study : Precept bible study books
- Jesus Calling Devotional : Pastor Justin Peters call for discernment
Tag CloudAndrew Wommack Articles Benny Hinn benny hinn ministries Billy Graham Bishop Oyedepo prophetic Declaration for this week Charles Stanley chris oyakhilome Creflo Dollar daily devotion daily devotional daily devotions David Oyedepo Health Islam Joseph Prince Joyce Meyer Kenneth Copeland Kenneth Hagin Ministries Music News Obituary Opinion paul enenche Prophecy Reinhard Bonnke T.D Jakes Upcoming Event Upcoming Events Videos