Austria on Thursday called for standardized German-language translations of the Koran and moved to prohibit foreign funding of Muslim organizations on its soil in a draft law aimed in part at tackling Islamic extremism, Reuters reports. The bill will overhaul a 1912 law governing the status of Austrian Muslims, prompting concern from a major local Islamic body, which saw it mirroring widespread mistrust of Muslims. “The clear message should be that there is no contradiction between being a faithful Muslim and a proud Austrian,” said Foreign Affairs and Integration Minister Sebastian Kurz, a member of the conservative People’s Party, according to Reuters.
- Ready to go to the next level in worship? Come to MorningStar University’s School of Worship
- Kay arthur bible study : Precept bible study books
- Jesus Calling Devotional : Pastor Justin Peters call for discernment
- Global Study: Atheists in Decline, Only 1.8% of World Population by 2020
- Nigeria Deeper Life Church Completes Its Headquarters Which Is The World’s 4th Largest Auditorium
Tag CloudAndrew Wommack Articles Benny Hinn benny hinn ministries Billy Graham Bishop Oyedepo prophetic Declaration for this week Charles Stanley chris oyakhilome Creflo Dollar daily devotion daily devotional daily devotions David Oyedepo Health Islam Joseph Prince Joyce Meyer Kenneth Copeland Kenneth Hagin Ministries Music News Obituary Opinion paul enenche Prophecy Reinhard Bonnke T.D Jakes Upcoming Event Upcoming Events Videos