td jakes woman thou art loosed , td jakes leadership conference
If God put you in the Position, then nothing else matters. Favor opens doors that no man can shut. Favor causes things to happen in your life that you will not understand, but it’s good for you. Keep in mind there is a prerequisite of favor: TRUST! There has to be something about YOU that God can TRUST.
Does your FAVOR have FUNCTION? Absolutely! God favored you before you were positioned.
In order for favor to reveal itself, it must find its Place in your life. There is a sweet place for favor, don’t position it out of your life focusing on the bad.
There is a Posture in order for favor to operate. Clothe yourself in the Posture of prayer and humility. Don’t find yourself guilty of misusing favor and becoming boastful. The blessings of favor is not about you, but you blessing others. bishop td jakes sermons 2017 , the potter’s house td jakes
Are you belittling where you are to get where you are going? It is in the PRACTICE that God develops the character. Your practice can’t be one that belittles people due to your favor. Learn how to shape your thinking and ultimately your character into one that encourages, motivates and challenges others around you. Don’t ask for favor if your practice is flawed. God has a unique Position for you when you are in the Right Place, with the right Posture and the right Practice!
td jakes reposition yourself , bishop td jakes messages
Many times we get so wrapped up in achieving our life’s goal that we miss the opportunity to stop and be thankful for the things we have already achieved.
When working diligently to complete a race we often stay focused on the finish line.
While determination is critical in achieving anything, I challenge you to slow down the pace every now and then, look back at the ground you have covered and applaud yourself for making it thus far.
Give God the praise even when the goal seems only a distant blur.
|td jakes preaching
Your Light is Come
God is granting you open access in this season! The doors that He opens, no one can shut, and what He shuts no one can open.
He knows your works, and he knows that you have little strength, yet you have kept His word and have not denied His name. td jakes ministries the potter’s house, the potter’s house sermons
|td jakes e church
T D JAKES QUOTES
1. It takes courage to walk into an atmosphere that is set against you. However, if you’re going to get what you want out of life, out of God or any adverse situation, you’ve got to be prepared. People may be murmuring in corners, but you have to know that the mission you are on is so important that you cannot afford to worry about what people think. You must go anyway.
the potter’s touch broadcast , woman thou art loosed td jakes
2. I learned as a backslider that you can be out of fellowship with God and still sense the spirit of the Lord. No matter where you are on your road to Destiny, or how far you have wandered off the path, GOD will meet you right where you are! “For I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you, I will accomplish what I have promised you.” (Genesis 28:15)
td jakes internet church
5. We have a lot of visionaries who imagine certain things happening, but leadership fills in the gap between what you envisioned and what’s going on right now.
|td jakes ministries
6. The key to successful leadership is to not surround yourself with a group of people who look perspectives, beliefs and opinions.
td jakes ministry the potter’s house, bishop td jakes potters house streaming live
7. The things God has promised you will begin to happen when you can receive them internally. If you can’t believe it, you’ll never receive it.
8. God wants to reveal His plan for successful living to us and He expects us to in turn prepare future generations to experience more! 9. Don’t give up! You, who are about to break beneath the stress of intense struggles, be relentless! Do not quit!
10. There’s power in passive praise! God needs to know if He can trust you to praise Him while He has you in wait mode. Can He? exactly like you, think exactly like you, or act exactly like you. In order to be successful, you have to have a diverse group, with varied
|td jakes prayer quotes
11. God gives each of us our own unique gifts. It is our job to recognize these gifts and utilize them to live up to our full potential.
td jakes sermons potters house , td jakes sermons relationships
|td jakes potters house
T D JAKES PRAYER GUIDE : Heavenly Father, please forgive me for those times I’ve settled for less than Your best, for those times I’ve been impatient and tried to take matters into my own hands. Protect me from the snares of the enemy. Help me to know Your love for me and allow You to nourish and sustain me, even while keeping the desires of my heart alive. Please give me patience to trust in You along the way. Amen.
Learning To Forgive : Forgiveness is a decision that starts in your mind and gradually convinces your heart that being angry is only hurting you.
Pain Of Recovery : You cannot have recovery without pain. I know it gets hard, I know you’re frustrated, I know you’re in pain, but keep on WALKING! When they lie on you keep on Walking, when they break your heart keep on Walking. Everywhere your feet shall trod, God will give it to you! You shall without fail Recovery ALL! “The Pain Of Recovery”
td jakes sermon on leadership, td jakes live sermon today
“The Pain of Recovery” 1Samuel 30:1-8
God said PURSUE thou shall surely overtake them and without fail you will Recover all! You have a Promise from God that you will get the VICTORY, but not without Pain. You still have to FIGHT.
Fresh from the throne, God said, “Believe in what He gave you! Act on what He’s given you. Pray for all who oppose you! Victory is coming to those who have the courage to escape their emotions, manage their fears and STAND on the PROMISES!
HOW TO STAY GROUNDED
“Grace to be Grounded: Finances” Ecclesiates 10:19
Wisdom and money are a defense in this world. God doesn’t mind you having things; you just can’t let things have you. Having the intent, making intelligent decisions, setting priorities and maximizing what He gave you will allow God to release the resources you need. Once you receive money, you have to know what to do with it and keep doing good as you acquire. Trust in the LORD and do good and you will be fed! Psalm 37:3
Source : Lightsource TD Jakes.
leadership sermons by td jakes , potters touch td jakes ministries
Faith comes by hearing , and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17) What are you hearing about yourself? Are you hearing the word of God that speaks of all of the wonderful things in store for you. Believe in His word, believe in yourself and you will see a total transformation in your life. Keep speaking and hearing those positive words about yourself.
the potter’s touch bishop td jakes, the potter’s house td jakes sermons