Friday

Creflo Dollar Ministries Broadcasts : First Fruit Offering - Bible Reading Plan

Creflo Dollar Ministries Daily Devotionals

And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace, and Jehovah will be my God, then this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God's house. And of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.
creflo dollar sermon on faith

The tithing lifestyle of Jacob was the foundation for his supernatural prosperity. Genesis 30:25-43

As a tither here is what you must do before your tithe.

CONFESSION OF TITHE (TITHING THE TITHE).

I have brought away the hallowed things of my house, the tenth of all my increase, and I present my tithes to my High Nest, Jesus Christ, who was made a High Priest forever, after the order of Melchizedek. Bemuse of all that God has delivered me out of, this tithe is my love, my honor, and my gratitude to my God.

I have not transgressed Your commandment of love, neither have I forgotten it. I have hearkened to the voice of the Lord, my God, and have done according to all that Thou host commanded me to do. Look down from Thy holy habitation, from heaven, and bless my family, my church and roe. As Abraham received blessings from Melchizedek, I now receive blessings from Jesus, my High Prim, and it is so.

In Jesus Name.
========================================================================

Creflo Dolar Quotes

Realizing that salvation is the ultimate goal, my prayer for you all tonight is for you and your loved ones to receive the greatest gift given to mankind…JESUS! Believe in Him and you and your house shall be saved!
dr creflo dollar ministry

God will never require you to do something without giving you the supplies you need to be able to succeed IN HIS NAME

The Bible gives us the answers we need to help us overcome every temptation we face in life. Temptation is something every one of us face at one time or another, and how we handle it is an indication of our character. We’ve all been tempted in various ways, like deciding whether or not to cheat on an exam, lie on a job application. Click to read :
How to Win by Overcoming Temptation

dr creflo dollar broadcast

God is greater than any problem we may face. Whether you’re struggling with your marriage, job, children, or just life, remember that we are in a spiritual battle every day, and we have to fight with spiritual weapons. I pray that you stay suited in God’s armor.
Creflo A. Dollar's photo.
 “Activating Your God-Given Authority” is our current topic! Tune in to the Changing Your World broadcast and learn how to truly take authority  over your life.

4 comments:

1. A church teaching love and wisdom from the Word can only be a wonderful inspiring tree planted in the centre of the community. When its roots are from Christ the tree can bear amazing fruit for all to see and partake. That should inspire everyone to protect and trust the tree. Our church of England tree is broken but then it does not teach about the wonders of God's Grace and who we are in Christ.
    Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited creflo dollar ministries archives
    Nakasi Winnie

Nakasi Winnie The church is so vital in a community, it is where we meet to be taught the Word of God which gives us victory in all areas of life.
    Like · Reply · 2 hrs
    Wade Morris
    Wade Morris AMEN. We definitely have a lot of work to do in our communities around the World . AMEN
    Like · Reply · 8 hrs
    Ronald Allen Jr.
    Ronald Allen Jr. I believe the church should be a huge part of the community.
    Like · Reply · 14 hrs

That's the only out for us, anyone trying his own way is only deceiving him/herself. There's no alternative for any believer
    Like · Reply · 1 · February 28 at 4:30am · Edited
    Kisa Clare creflodollarministries org broadcast center
    Kisa Clare Amen Lord help me to always remember and yield to you coz its yo life which took on from the day I got saved so, itz like apostle Paul said the life I live of the son of God selfeffort cannot bring me salvation Pastor Creflo,thank you for being a wonderful inspiration to me.God bless you.
    Like · Reply · 1 · February 27 at 11:34pm
    Prudence Beyondmeasure
    Prudence Beyondmeasure Ain't THAT the TRUTH!!! Tell it Pastor, tell it!!!! God just showed me this again last night.... confirmation again this morning!!!! Love you all with the love of Christ! Be encouraged pastor Dollar your encouragement and break down of the word has really changed my life for the better! One love!!!
    Like · Reply · 1 · February 27 at 7:33am
    Usha Yeshua
    Usha Yeshua Life with Jesus matters a lot... He is the Author and Finisher of faith... The First and the Last... The Beginning and the End... The Alpha and Omega... He is the True Vine and we are the branches... and we have to bear good fruits..... In Him alone is Life in all Eternity.... Praise His Holy Name..... Amen! dr creflo dollar ministries broadcast
    Like · Reply · 5 · February 27 at 6:05am
    Dave O'Brien
    Dave O'Brien Living the Christian life is a life lived by grace through faith, and anyone who is in Christ can do that. Paul tells us "As you have received Him, so walk in Him".
    Like · Reply · February 28 at 5:36am
    The Word of God Bookmarks&gifts.
    The Word of God Bookmarks&gifts. YES!WITH GOD,JESUS,THE HOLY SPIRIT!!! We Can Live The Christian LIFE! and Everything Is Possible WITH HIM.Amen.THANK YOU JESUS For LIFE ETERNAL! GOD BLESS You All.Amen.
    Like · Reply · February 28 at 10:20am
    Randy Stevens world changers church
    Randy Stevens WORD
    Thought WORD and Deed
    We Speak our Future NOW...See More
    Like · Reply · 2 · February 27 at 5:15am
    Hassan B Bangura
    Hassan B Bangura Yes. I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Amen.
    Like · Reply · February 27 at 1:55pm

ReplyDelete
  2. Hassan B Bangura Hassan B Bangura Thanks Pastor Creflo Dollar for sharing; on our own we are powerless but with Christ we are mighty "overcomers." Like · Reply · February 27 at 1:58pm 1 Reply Debbie Anthony Reese Debbie Anthony Reese Amen and so grateful! I tried for so many years on my own. I'm learning daily how to do this. Like · Reply · 1 · February 27 at 12:24pm Carol Lamonby Carol Lamonby Amen, we can only do thing through Christ who strengthens us. Like · Reply · 1 · February 27 at 5:31am Gideon Nwaogu Gideon Nwaogu True that, for with man this is impossible BUT WITH GOD, all things are possible. Like · Reply · February 28 at 4:11am · Edited Adel Sicangco Adel Sicangco I know that pastor between my lord of the almighty miracle and I trust him. He is a precious. While I am walking xcersise by in faith quiet and prayer absolutely patience and understanding of the most important thing is that the company. We never reall...See More Like · Reply · February 27 at 8:46am www creflodollarministries broadcast Rennie Birah
    Rennie Birah Very true I tried all I could but it never worked for me until I realised I was myself
    Like · Reply · February 28 at 1:50pm
    Tony Rupert Malbrue
    Tony Rupert Malbrue Amen to that let the weak say I am strong, only by grace are we saved, not by our own efforts.
    Like · Reply · February 27 at 11:55pm
    Leon Mac's
    Leon Mac's Amen papa! God help us to understand n believe this truth in Jesu's name.
    Like · Reply · February 28 at 11:23am
    Ilesanmi Adebayo Johnson
    Ilesanmi Adebayo Johnson In His name our authority is established. His blood cleanse us from all unrighteousness. His spirit helps and guides us. Thank you Lord Jesus.
    Like · Reply · 1 · February 27 at 12:20pm
    creflo dollar ministries events
    creflo dollar ministries events
    Ude Chinyere Gertrude
    Ude Chinyere Gertrude Praise the Lord
    Like · Reply · 1 · February 27 at 6:16am
    Law of Attraction - Thoughts become things.
    Law of Attraction - Thoughts become things. At the end of life, what really matters is not what we bought but what we built; not what we got but what we shared; not competence but our character; and not our success but our significance. Live a life that matters. Live a life of Love.
    Like · Reply · 3 · February 27 at 5:01am
    1 Reply
    Jacqueline Meinhardt
    Jacqueline Meinhardt Yes yes. Thank you God for Jesus. Thank you Jesus for saving and healing me
    Like · Reply · 2 · February 27 at 6:16am

ReplyDelete

3. As God people we definitely don't get disconnected from God. So really are focus is on God and God only so we are not trapped into the world. God is always our source and strength.AMEN
    Like · Reply · 4 · February 26 at 1:44pm
    1 Reply creflo dollar world changers church
    creflo dollar world changers church

Wade Morris
    Wade Morris Good morning brothers and sisters. A lot of people say they love God but they don't and use God like a light switch that turn God off and on when they need God. Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay for our sins so we definitely owe God. Keep your focus on God and God only 24/7 Trust me it gets Super Natural forever when God spirit give you internal PEACE . AMEN
    Like · Reply · 1 · February 27 at 7:12am
    Erica L. Paul
    Erica L. Paul AmenπŸ˜‡πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ˜†πŸ˜¬!!! Yes he is. I always count my blessings and how he continuously takes care of me.
    Like · Reply · 2 · February 26 at 12:37pm
    Kathy Lynes-Jordan
    Kathy Lynes-Jordan This message today was awesome. God confirmed the word. I Love Jesus
    Like · Reply · 2 · February 26 at 11:23am
    James Pradhan
    James Pradhan Yes,I believe that God is our souers .He will with us always Aman.
    Like · Reply · February 27 at 5:23am
    Sherita Bell - from world changers church international
    Sherita Bell Yes Amen yes we are truly thankful and greatful father God in the precious mighty name of Jesus Christ our savior yes hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah yes we are truly blessed in highly favour yes hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah yes we thank you Jesus Christ praise the Lord yes Amen
    Like · Reply · 2 · February 26 at 2:58pm
    Michelle Mitchell Coleman
    Michelle Mitchell Coleman Amen. God is my source and my only source. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.
    Like · Reply · 1 · February 27 at 7:16am
    Soli Kosi
    Soli Kosi Amen, really when we are in God's favors, world can't understand how we interpret God's events. Glory to God.
    Like · Reply · 2 · February 26 at 11:32am
    Theresa A. Miles-Brooks
    Theresa A. Miles-Brooks

ReplyDelete

4. One day in Jesus name poverty will leave me so I can be A Blessing praise the Lord and God bless you man of God with much respect love and gratitude overwhelming appreciation for your ministry Legacy beautiful family God bless you and may I come in crease multiply and comfort you on every side you and your family and Ministry and your wonderful wife please continue to pray for me God bless you all in Jesus name amen creflo dollar church in the bronx
    creflo dollar church in the bronx

Like · Reply · 1 · February 26 at 4:16pm
    James Smith
    James Smith AMEN AMEN AMEN this IS REALLY one of my favorite scriptures i say it pretty much everyday. It's like my motivation for the day. God Bless you Pastor Dollar and Taffie too your teaching have HELPED and BLESSED me so many times.
    Like · Reply · 1 · February 26 at 10:00am
    Debbie Carter Caddell
    Debbie Carter Caddell YES I CAN!!!...I CAN LOOSE THIS WEIGHT AND DECLUTTER THIS HOUSE!!!... world changers 2016
    world changers 2016