#1 2017 Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional and Inspirational Quotes

Daily Devotional – How to Strengthen Your Faith in God
There was a story of Apostle Paul in Acts 27, He was traveling with some folks by ship when a violent wind hit them, the storm was so fierce. The  next day as gale-force winds continued to batter the ship, the crew began throwing the cargo overboard.  The terrible storm raged for many days, blotting out the sun and the stars, until at last all hope was gone.

But while all this was going on an Angel of the Lord appeared to Paul [v 223-24]  “Last night an angel of the God to whom I belong and whom I serve stood beside me and he said, ‘Don’t be afraid, Paul, for you will surely stand trial before Caesar! What’s more, God in his goodness has granted safety to everyone sailing with you.”

In verse [v 22] Paul instruct the people to be courageous”
But take courage! None of you will lose your lives, even though the ship will go down.”

daily word joyce meyers
How could the Apostle Paul , in the midst of life threatening storm, ask  the people to be courageous ?
Because he trust  in the settled word of God , that it will be exactly as it was told him by the Angel. That is a great picture of confidence in the word of God. It look like the story of Abraham who against hope believed in Hope [Romasn 4:19-21]. And we all can demonstrate  this kind of faith   if we will overcome doubt.

We all face challenges and storms of life at some point in our lifetime. But in the midst of life challenges we can remember the promises of God. “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them”[Romans 8:2}.

Remember Joseph, how God used his challenges to position him for greatness,  most of your challenges will humble you to seek the face of God and to establish a better relationship with Him. But you must have faith in the written word.

Doubt is a type of “flaming arrow” that the enemy uses to attack our faith, [Hebrews 11:6]  says “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him”. you must demonstrate trust in the word of God to come out triumphantly  from every changeling of life.

JoyceMeyer is a Charismatic Christian author and speaker. Her ministry is headquartered in the St. Louis suburb of Fenton, Missouri.
Bellow are More  Joyce Meyer quotes and  Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional

Spiritual Growth and Development:  I attended church for many years without growing Spiritually. You can sit in a church pew until your cute little bottom is flat and it won’t change you one bit until you are really hearing something.

Don’t go to church somewhere out of obligation, go where they are alive and on fire with the Word. Where the Truth is being spoken and people love the Word. Don’t go out of obligation. Go because you can’t stand not to be there.

Freedom and Responsibility in Ethics Freedom is a wonderful thing but at the same time, it’s a huge responsibility. Freedom not only says I can do whatever I desire but it says I must take responsibility for my actions.

It’s all about the Holy Spirit on today’s Everyday Answers with Joyce. Watch now http://ea.joycemeyer.org/

I don’t understand, I know this is not what God’ wants for me, don’t know how to get out, I continue to pray and nothing. I lost my son, I am just surviving, I have suffered a lot. Don’t understand? THANK YOU JESUS, Amen! @
battlefield of the mind joyce meyer
battlefield of the mind joyce meyer

battlefield of the mind joyce meyer
battlefield of the mind joyce meyer
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · May 13, 2016 at 1:55pm
1 Reply
Rono Benja
Rono Benja Thanks nick u make my future come true and alive thanks God for this amazing man if God
joyce meyer everyday life bible
pictures of joyce meyer house
pictures of joyce meyer house
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · May 14, 2016 at 4:24am
Rebecca Tamiru
Rebecca Tamiru Wondeful message! God bless u Nick.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · May 13, 2016 at 12:51pm
Alicia Torres
Alicia Torres WOOOOOOOOOOW ES VERDAD TENEMOS UN DIOS QUE TODO LO PUEDE AMEN AMEN AMEN ALELUYA
See Translation joyce meyer ministries job opportunities
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · May 13, 2016 at 11:48am
Barb Jackson
Barb Jackson And don’t give God any less than you’re best either.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · May 13, 2016 at 5:44pm
Yuri  Pawlykow
Yuri Pawlykow Привет Ник! Бог знает кому давать трудности, которые человек преодолеет и будет жить счастлива))) Я тебе желаю помощи Божьей!!!

Why do we settle for less while God gave us so much
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 2 · May 13, 2016 at 10:30am
Nick Vujicic word for the day joyce meyer
Nick Vujicic Exactly, Kaybee! Take a look around and you can see so much of what God gives us! Have a great day, friend! -Nick V. Team
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 5 · May 13, 2016 at 2:12pm
Mrym Prhm
Mrym Prhm and how should we recognize what God has to offer to us?!
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1 · May 13, 2016 at 11:57am
Nick Vujicic
Nick Vujicic He has a lot to offer us, Mrym. Take a look around you and find his gifts in nature, in your family, in your friends, in your talents. Those are all God given. -Nick V. Team
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 12 · May 13, 2016 at 2:11pm
View more replies
www joycemeyerministries dailydevotion

Stephanie Oandasan Thank you Jesus For the breathe of fresh air. Look around you .. There’s lots of things out there that The Lord has given us. Need to open up your eyes and take it within . I thank God every day for keeping me from evil things and for taking care of m…See More
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 3 · May 13, 2016 at 10:58am
Edward Hall joyce meyer org broadcast home
Edward Hall Sheren Fredrika
joyce meyer org broadcast home

So true I waited a very long time to meet my soul mate and was so worth it praise you lord God was worth the wait
Love you ee More
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1 · May 13, 2016 at 12:56pm · Edited
1 Reply
Anthony Keyes
Anthony Keyes Nick, I live what God is doing through you. Please prayerfully look into Joyce Meyer and what she teaches. I pray God will grant you disernment
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · May 14, 2016 at 6:25pm
Jazzabelle Jesus-Girl
Jazzabelle Jesus-Girl Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Proverbs 31:30 NIV
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · May 13, 2016 at 12:07pm
Leena Ajithkumar
Leena Ajithkumar Kindly pray for my mother.. she has to undergo a major surgery today but her sugar levels had suddenly gone high.. :'( 🙁
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · May 13, 2016 at 7:38pm
Ariel Rikyell verse of the day joyce meyer
Ariel Rikyell Thank you Father for every single day of hope.
God doesn’t offer or guarantee that everything we do will go well and smooth, nor every day is full of sunshine, he offer us trials and plans, we might not see or receive it now, but belief and faith keeps…See More
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1 · May 13, 2016 at 4:20pm
Rosa Jimenez
Rosa Jimenez Gracias Dios por darme la fortaleza para seguir adelante con las dificultades que se nos presentan en la vida. Especialmente aquellas en las que están de por medio nuestros hijos.
Bendicelos y protege los siempre.
See Translation joyce meyer prayer line number
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · May 13, 2016 at 12:57pm
Jeannie Brown
Jeannie Brown My god showed and gave me the life I needed and thank you Jesus
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · May 15, 2016 at 5:58am
Mary Josephine
Mary Josephine Tq Lord for giving us ppl like Nick who really make us feel our lives n live it!
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · May 14, 2016 at 2:20am