Progress doesn’t occur. It is usually programmed. Where there is no programming, there cannot be progress. Programming always sets pace for progress. If you want a man to make progress, initiate him to develop a program of action. It is indoor programming that reflects outdoor progress. No scheme is ever fulfilled without a schedule. Nobody makes a mark without a clear goal before him. Programming is a process of dismantling stagnation out of the way. If you are stagnated, it could be that your programme is not effective enough. So keep programming in order to keep progressing.
- Ready to go to the next level in worship? Come to MorningStar University’s School of Worship
- Kay arthur bible study : Precept bible study books
- Jesus Calling Devotional : Pastor Justin Peters call for discernment
- Global Study: Atheists in Decline, Only 1.8% of World Population by 2020
- Nigeria Deeper Life Church Completes Its Headquarters Which Is The World’s 4th Largest Auditorium
Tag CloudAndrew Wommack Articles Benny Hinn benny hinn ministries Billy Graham Bishop Oyedepo prophetic Declaration for this week Charles Stanley chris oyakhilome Creflo Dollar daily devotion daily devotional daily devotions David Oyedepo Health Islam Joseph Prince Joyce Meyer Kenneth Copeland Kenneth Hagin Ministries Music News Obituary Opinion paul enenche Prophecy Reinhard Bonnke T.D Jakes Upcoming Event Upcoming Events Videos